Mausner Graham Train Accident Law Firm in Miami, Florida
Railroad accidents can result in all kinds of serious personal injuries. There are generally two kinds of injured individuals in railroad cases: employees or passengers/bystanders. Employees of railroad companies are protected under a federal law known as the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA), as well as other regulations and statutes which afford special protections for railroad workers. Passengers and bystanders who are injured due to a railroad accident may have general claims of negligence against the company.
MAUSNER GRAHAM INJURY LAW PLLC can represent individuals injured due to the negligence of the railroad company related to:
- Electrocutions and burns
- Defective equipment
- Truck and automobile collisions
- Toxic exposure, asbestos, cancer, mesothelioma
- Carpel tunnel, hearing loss, and other occupational diseases
- Wrongful death
- Amputations and crush injuries
- Brain, spinal cord, back, and knee injuries
- Miscommunication between workers
- Failure to properly align railroad switches, improper breaking, speeding, drowsiness, distraction
- Signal malfunctions, track issues, mechanical issues
Railroad accidents may be complicated, and they implicate federal and state laws that require the assistance of an attorney.
It’s important to retain counsel immediately if you are injured in a railroad case. Call MAUSNER GRAHAM INJURY LAW PLLC at 305-344-HURT (4878) for a free consultation. There are no legal fees unless we recover for you. We are always ready to help.