New York, NY
Mausner Graham handles personal injury cases pre-suit all the way through litigation and settlement, including mediation and trial. The firm is known for its personal service and strong attention to detail supported by the latest technology.
The partners founded the law practice with one goal in mind: to use their experiences to aggressively represent individuals and families who have been injured due to the negligence of others.
Mr. Mausner graduated from The George Washington University and New York Law School and Mr. Graham graduated from Penn State University and St. Thomas Law School.
Both partners are former Miami-Dade County prosecutors with the extensive civil and criminal courtroom and trial experience. The attorneys at Mausner Graham Injury Law PLLC are licensed to practice law in Florida, New York, New Jersey, Washington, D.C., and Pennsylvania.
Contact us today for your free & confidential case review. Our team will help you get the compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Us
- Our law firm provides an advance for the cost of our legal services. You pay nothing upfront. If we don’t win you a financial recovery settlement, you do not pay us anything in terms of legal fees. If you don’t get paid, neither do we. This is our guarantee.
- Our injury attorneys have an accomplished history of working as Miami-Dade County prosecutors. We’ve sat on both sides of the courtroom and know the ins and outs of winning contentious litigation.
- In addition to representing individual cases, we also represent injured clients in mass tort cases. Mass torts aim to take on large, wealthy businesses that harm countless Floridians. These include dangerous pharmaceutical companies, reckless construction companies, the commercial trucking industry, and manufacturers of defective products that harm or kill a number of people.
- We provide aggressive legal representation to accident victims who have been wronged and deserve better compensation and accountability. We’ve been rated by Super Lawyers among their rising stars and made the National Trial Lawyers’ list of the Top 40 Under 40. Our lawyers are licensed in Florida, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and DC.
- We offer a free consultation to Floridians looking to understand their legal options. If you don’t feel that we are the right lawyers for your case and the goals you have in mind, then you may look for legal services elsewhere. That said, we are confident we can provide you with the legal representation your case deserves.
- Our past clients are thrilled with the service we provide. “I recommend this team 1000%” – Gaby Marrero. “I highly recommend Eric Mausner Law and their amazing professional team led by Janelle Gonzalez.” – Rea Kavoosi. Read their reviews and testimonials online and see why we’re a trusted source for legal care in Florida.